Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Crashing and Burning

Saturday I finished my term paper by running out of things to write about. I basically don't have a conclusion, just a fade out. It's done and I won't bother trying to clean or fix it up because I am officially burnt out. Why is it official? Well, I'm coming down with strep or a head cold. I also accidentally turned off my alarm this morning so I woke up at 9AM. This week I have 3 classes: Wednesday night, Friday night and Saturday day. Plus, I have Tae Kwon Do tonight and a trip to the dentist for a filling Thursday morning. On the up side, after this week I have 4 more classes left until graduation.

Sunday, I was on 128 North when I passed a car that was going about 40mph in the slow lane. This particular car had had trouble getting onto the highway and constantly braked on the on-ramp so merging was a treat. As I readied my special dirty look for clueless drivers who I am passing, I saw that the driver was A CLOWN: rainbow 'fro, frilly collar, and a big red smile. It's tough to accelerate in big red shoes, n'est-ce pas?

No comments: