Friday, April 13, 2007

Job Interview

I had a job interview this morning for an assistant buyer position. I think it went well and I'll see if I hear back. The lady who interviewed me, obviously had her colors done since she has a Winter's coloring and was swathed with cool colors. Also, the office space is a nice calming teal blue.

My boss has encouraged me to see what's out there because he doesn't know how long there will be a need for me at my company. So, I'm taking his advice. Since I have settled on working in Purchasing/Operations, that can apply to many industries. The only downside is that I have 1.5 years of experience plus a soon-to-be given MBA - which completely over-qualifies me for entry level positions. I'm looking for comparable benefits, similar or better salary and an opportunity to grow.

No comments: