Thursday, April 05, 2007

Thursday Frustrations

I had a teeth cleaning today with my new dentist - who I love. I like him because he patiently answers my questions with a hint of humor. So, I have been loving plackers for months, lo and behold they lack a key action that regular floss possesses. Plackers don't wrap around the tooth root therefore it doesn't clean out your gums. Long story short, my gums are a complete mess. Plus, I have 3 old fillings that are falling out. It turns out April will be a toothy month for me (at least I'll get a day off from work).

Another frustration today is that I got a message from my insurance agency. Remember this accident? The liability has been determined to be 50/50 - which is complete BS but I'll take what I can get. The message today informed me that the other party is claiming injury - OVER A MONTH LATER! This is why it would have been oh so helpful for Officer Pratt to file a police report. The accident simply won't die.

No comments: