Monday, June 25, 2007

What am I 18?


I started the weekend off with a bang thanks to drinks at Biagio's.I had decided to wear wedges that I haven't worn for over a year that night. I'm a big fan of the wedge - it's an easy way to get height without killing your feet. 2 martinis, 1 mojito, and a glass of wine in, I headed off to deposit some money in an ATM.

Grass + wedges + booze does not make a good combo. I completely wiped out in front of my ATM and I got back on my feet the patented drunk way: sticking my ass up in the air completely doubled over. I wasn't in much pain so I went about my business and headed home. Then, I noticed that I was trailing blood from my left leg. My legs look like I was thrown down stairs. But I learned my lesson. I really should buy sexy flats for my next Friday nighter. Comme ca?


No comments: