Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Date #2

Last night, I had my second date with sweetongeeks guy. We went out to dinner and saw a movie. Dinner was pretty good. Yesterday was his birthday so I was able to convince him to "live a little" by ordering a dessert wine. I had a delicious scallop salad and a mojito. He let me try some of his haddock and sip dessert wine. Sharing food = intimacy, no?

We saw "Death at a Funeral". It was a combination of shrieking and groaning laughter funny. An odd thing happened before the movie started. A middle aged lady, who was sitting in front of us, asked us to help her put her Razr on vibrate. She was very nice and found us afterwards so she could turn the ringer back on. She falls into two of my annoying people categories: chicks who are useless with gadgets and the idle rich. But she is not totally on my shitlist because she referred to sweetongeeks guys as my boyfriend. Hee!

Even though he isn't Jewish, it seems like we are on the same track spiritually. We had fun Catholic bashing and ranting about religious hypocrites. The night ended with a horribly awkward pause where it seemed like we were waiting for the other to make a move. I promise I'll jump him on date #3.

No comments: