Sunday, November 18, 2007

Weekend Blogger

I kicked off the weekend by drinking Beaujolais Nouveau while watching "Knocked Up". Pretty good movie with some awful dialogue. Since I left my job and started a new one this past week, finances are pretty tight. I signed up to be a Mary Kay consultant a couple weeks ago. It seems like a fun way to earn extra money. Plus, I get to sample the products - which will help my sales pitches. I also participated in an audience development survey which could result in prizes. Hell, I signed up for a Buzz campaign because I get free snacks! In theory, I'll receive my severance the last week of November.

Last night I got really close to drinking Patron but had to back out due to having no money and already being drunk enough that my taste buds weren't really up to par. Patron is like my Everest. Some day I'll climb but I have to work up to it. I had planned on drinking a lot last night so I took the green line into the city. End to end, it takes about 45 to 60 minutes so that would be perfect sobering up time. It was a lot of fun and I tried a new beer that I wound up loving - Sam Adams seasonal.

Today is errand day and as I was driving home I saw the most hilarious car accident ever. A car took a left and swung too wide and crashed into the opposite curb. I can't figure out if the driver was drunk or on a cell phone. It could be both. Good old Waltham and their crap ass drivers...

This Thursday I'm turning 31. It will be a very sleepy birthday.

No comments: