Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I Got a Job (Temp)!!

Today, I found out one of my interviews panned out into a job offer. It's a temp job but the hiring manager really likes me and asked my staffing rep for my permanent job requirements. I start next Wednesday.

Temping takes the anxiety and money worries out of the job hunt. I still get to look for a permanent jobs and plus I will have a routine that gets me out of my apartment and out of the despair and hopelessness of unemployment. The pay is basically what I have earned for the past year so I know I can manage. The commute is a haul (60 miles roundtrip) but I was think of moving anyways so if this turns perm, the move will be set!

Also, I get to learn more skills and this is an analyst position so that looks good on my resume.

No comments: