Friday, March 14, 2008

Bore of the Worlds

Being unemployed has turned me into the most boring person ever. It's like I can't hold a conversation without letting it circle back to my job search. I can't talk about any future plans because I have to have the caveat of "When I get a job..." Don't allow that to segue into asking me how the job hunt is going! If you do ask that unfortunate question, I will drearily list all my job hunting activities for the week and end with "It's tough out there."

It's like I have an engine in my brain that rumbles 24-7 "GOTTA find a job, GOTTA find a job..." over and over.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have you notcied that also hapens with people getting marrie/ buying house/ having kids. even when they don't want to, every conversaion comes back to that!
I'm sure it will pass in time