Monday, March 03, 2008

Verizon Sucks Goat's Balls



The free television offer is a complete crock of shit. So their new camera offer is probably mired in feces.

After waiting months and filing a Better Business Bureau complaint, I finally got a letter instructing me on how to receive my free television. I just have to enter a special log in and password at their Verizon rewards site and wait another 6 - 10 weeks for delivery. So, on top of waiting two months to receive a letter, I will still have to wait another 1 - 3 months to actually get the T.V.

The piece de resistance on this idiocy is that I was given the log in and password for some guy in Rutherford, NJ. Real nice, Verizon... NOT!

2 comments:

Jujube said...

Damn. I didn't realize Verizon was so craptastic...

AnnaB said...

I know! It totally sucks. You'd think a company trying to break the iron grip of Comcast and wicker grip of RCN, would be smooth sailing since they'd be raking in money. Nope! I guess there's an unwritten rule that if you have a cable business it must be run by incompetent assholes.