A bunch of really positive stuff has happened in the last couple of days:
1) I got my stimulus government payment Friday. It paid down two store credit cards and I had money for fun leftover.
2) I've finally found a recruiter who is working overtime to find me a job. He got me an interview last week and is submitting me to two positions this week.
3) Thanks to my mother, I am joining a gym.
4) My unemployment application has been approved and I will be receiving benefits starting this week.
5) There was this cheesily awful Celine Dion biopic on one of the Lifetime channels this weekend. It was truly superb and the chick who played Celine just belted the songs so she sucked. Plus, holy pedo vibe with the husband situation!