Friday, May 30, 2008

Lexicon

I want to coin a phrase that will enter into regular use. No, it's not "bitchcakes". Yesterday, I received a couple DVD's from my Blockbuster queue and 1 movie was something I had really wanted to see. The other was not. I was kicking myself for not updating my queue more regularly. That's when it hit me. There are a lot of ways you can update your queue in life.

For example, if you are hanging out with the same mix of friends week after week to the point that you have used up all your stories, you need to update your friend queue! If you are dieting, queue updates are needed to keep you on track and help weight loss. Clothing of course needs a queue update at least every season. Since I have been on the job hunt for several months, I also realize that example stories for interviews need queue updates. Also, I have to say "queue" is A LOT of fun to type.

No comments: