Tuesday, September 23, 2008

New Season, New Everything

On the first day of Autumn, I interviewed and got a new job assignment. I'm starting tomorrow! It's in Framingham and the manufacturing industry. I had a wonderful farewell from my former supervisor who told me that I'm fantastic and if I ever need a reference or a job in the future, look her up. That was a newly discovered benefit of this analyst for hire job I have - the networking potential! I was allowed to leave early today so I could have a little transition time between jobs. What did I do? I did a lot of laundry and took my down comforter out of storage.

Tonight, I signed up for 100 personal training sessions this year. It's a crapload of money but I was really impressed with the gym and trainer. Plus, if I really want to seriously get healthy diet isn't going to get me results forever. They have a ton of really neat looking gadgets that I'm looking forward to trying. My first training session is Saturday morning.

Also, I'm back using the online dating sites. It can't hurt and doesn't cost too much. I have gotten fewer creepy contacts so far.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your new background!!