Monday, September 21, 2009

Catalogue Shopping Crazy

I decided to buy some clothes from a catalogue I have never ordered from. This could be disastrous or a great find. I'll keep you updated!


I like using these kind of shirts as layering options in the cold weather. I bought a ruby and navy blue one.



This could look awesome or horrible. I just loved the look of it and luckily my ass is flat so it will fall well in the back. It's iffy because I can't tell how long it is before it flares out and I have a long torso...


I went to high school and college in the 90's. I simply cannot pass up a chance to buy plaid flannel. Oh yeah, my mother's family is Scottish. Ach, it is in me bones!


Since my chest is miniscule, any gathering or business on the top of a shirt is good for me. I bought the stonewash denim color version of this.

I resisted the urge to buy long skirts and leggings. Is it me or are the late 80's back? My prediction for next year - baby doll dresses will be in (Oh 8th grade and Amy Grant's "Baby, Baby" how I missed you).

No comments: