Thursday, September 03, 2009

My New Apartment


This Monday, I found my new apartment. Tonight, I am signing the paperwork and cutting a check. I will be moving October 3.

So, here are the details: It is a 3rd floor 2 bedroom with a ton of storage space. The main bedroom is 13'x15'. The second bedroom is 11'x11'. It is in Quincy and within walking distance of the center T stop. No utilities are included but it does have a programmable thermostat and I do work full-time. Parking is on-street but that shouldn't be a huge problem. Thank God that Quincy has a saner snow parking policy than Waltham! It isn't as huge as my old Waltham apartment but that was a bit too big and impersonal. This apartment has a ton of character and coziness. Plus, it comes with a washer and dryer in the unit.




No comments: