Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Farewell 32

Sunday, I am turning 33. So, I am looking back on 32 and realizing it was a crazy year! I lived in 3 different homes and had 2 jobs. Luckily, I didn't have a single car accident (a nice change from years past). Healthwise, it hasn't been good. I gained weight and was sick a lot. Hopefully, I can just leave that behind and get healthier this year! I also didn't travel or take a vacation when I was 32. A connection to my health problems perhaps? I definitely want to go somewhere for R&R this year. I think a cabin in Virginia has been discussed with my family and I'd like to go camping again too. Overall, there are two things from this past year that I'm proud of:

1)After 5 months of unemployment, I was able to find a job in the worst job market in 20 years. Not only that, I was able to get my dream job at a place that I have trying to get into for years!

2) I am living in Quincy - a move that has been in the works for years.

No comments: