Saturday, January 16, 2010

Week 2 Update

Well people, week 2 was not better than week 1. Why? Because I came down with H1N1! Yup, you're reading this correctly, I have the Swine Flu. Is it possible to blame this on the MBTA? Probably not...

It was a bit scary how quickly the flu developed. Wednesday I had a mild cough. Thursday I had a fever, full body hacking cough, and diarrhea. Friday I was diagnosed. Luckily, I live alone so I don't have to worry about spreading the disease. But unluckily I live alone with no one to help me out. I have been placing daily calls to my mom. Today has been pretty crummy with overall exhaustion and achiness.

I have to be out of work until Thursday Jan. 21. Unfortunately, that will eat up all my time off so I can't get sick or take a holiday until April. Hopefully, this swine flu will fulfill my sickness quota for the next 6 months/year! Man, I am tired just from typing this entry - back to bed.

No comments: