Saturday, April 10, 2010

How Are These Safe?



I have been seeing this commercial a lot on TV and quite frankly the shoes look like a scam. Their literature claims that they work because the shoes make walking inefficient so you have to work harder to walk (like a normal human being). First off, the way the sole is shaped, it pitches your foot forward. How is that okay for your knees, hips and back? Secondly, the soles are so darn thick that rolling your foot sideways would be easier and more damaging. Finally, you don't need to spend $100 on shoes to shape your buns and thighs.

Several years ago, I went to a Good Feet store for help with my feet. I am flat-footed and tend to roll out. I walked away with shoe inserts that cost a pretty penny and wound up giving me a bone spur in my spine. So, now I'm still flat-footed with rolling feet and wicked sciata on rainy days. Score!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hello,
tried them
bought them
love them.
Maybe they are not for 'everyone'. Always be careful, anyway, when buying shoes or fitness equipment.

They are really great for me.

Until next ...