Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Worst Restaurant EVAR

Quincy Jade
22 Cottage Ave.
Quincy, MA 02169


I used to love this restaurant. Good cheap Chinese food quickly. But now that it's under new management, things have gone downhill.

Case in point, this past Saturday night. I felt like Chinese so I ordered my usual which I haven't had for months. As always, the delivery was quick but when I got back up to my apt, I opened the bag and only recognized the white rice. Seriously, how do people like Peking ravioli? There is nothing appealing about pork paste. So I called the restaurant and asked for a refund. The woman I spoke to said no problem.

Guess what? The restaurant still charged me. I finally got a chance to speak to the owner tonight who said that he won't refund me since A) I didn't talk to him Saturday night and B) What I'm asking for is basically "free food". Oh yeah since I told him I threw out the food, he told me that if I brought back the food he'd refund me double. What a little psycho, huh? I might be unemployed but I'm not so desperate to go rooting through my own garbage to make $40. Needless to say, a nice BBB complaint is heading their way and I have spoken to my bank to complain as well. I am kinda toying with the idea of lugging a big bag of garbage to the restaurant and claiming my money ha!

Quincy Jade SUCKS! Quincy Jade SUCKS! Quincy Jade SUCKS! Quincy Jade SUCKS! Quincy Jade SUCKS!

Okay, now that I have that out of my system, what's another Chinese restaurant in Quincy that delivers good food?

July 30 UPDATE!
I got a full refund processed today. My two-front attack worked: bank and BBB.

No comments: