Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Kforce Strikes Again


Remember how they screwed up my unemployment back in May and I almost lost my apartment? Well, that temp job I was supposed to start has disappeared. Yup, you heard me correctly. Kforce is an agency that has you drop everything for an interview then lies that you got the job. So I am back home looking for a job when I thought I would be actually working.

I knew something fishy was going on when I was told I had the job assignment but I had no idea what my hours would be, where I was supposed to park, and who I was reporting to. I knew the pay was really shitty. Like so low, I haven't earned something comparable in 5 years.

I have been told the hold up is a CORI check but I know Kforce are a bunch of liars. SO frustrating! I haven't heard yet about dream job

No comments: