Sunday, November 07, 2010

A Really Popular Bumper Sticker


Last year I bought this bumper sticker. It was nice and non-political plus I believe Rasputin is so smart he'd kick my ass on the SATs. Apparently, I am not the only person bitten by the Maine coon love bug.

On the drive back to MA from VA in August, we stopped at a rest-stop for gas in NJ. The woman behind us in line took a picture of the bumper sticker and gave us a huge thumbs up and smile.

During Homecoming weekend, I had an elderly couple follow me for miles until I pulled into my brother's driveway. The nice lady explained that she loved my bumper sticker because her daughter has a 25 lbs Maine coon. I let her take a picture and told her where to buy it.

Aww! Maine coons are such ambassadors of admiration and love!



No comments: