Saturday, May 12, 2018

Fed Up With Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center

For the third time in a year, I contacted patient relations due to errors in a medical file. My ultrasound report claims that I have a syndrome that I have never been diagnosed with. On top of that, BIDMC screwed up bill coding for a doctor’s visit from November. So, I had to explain to a complete stranger that I hadn’t been in an accident but was in mourning when I saw the doctor.

I have been seen by doctors at Tufts Medical Center and MGH recently. I was not met with impatience or condescension. From staff members, to nurses, to doctors I was listened to and treated respectfully with a smile. I don’t know what’s going on at BIDMC but there’s this gloom and lack of attention to detail that is really worrying. The doctor at MGH has finally given me a lead and plan of action for my pain issues! More on that later.

No comments: